Thursday, January 31, 2008

Gideon by Jacquelyn Frank

This is the second book in "The Nightwalkers" series and I have to say I was very impressed. This is one series I will certainly purchase all books in. Gideon is an ancient demon healer and the oldest surviving male of his race and has a very important duty he needs to fulfill. He also meets his destined mate, a young adult with powers surpassing all others of her age. Gideon must earn not only her trust but her love as they strive to save those most dear to them and reconcile other night walkers to their cause. All of this while betrayal and sorcery are afoot both within and outside of their own ranks. A most enjoyable read for any who like the supernatural genre and well worth the visit. A * * * * read.

1 comment:

Jackie (Literary Escapism) said...

One of the things I loved about this series is the take on Demon society. It's such a new and different idea, that it totally works for me. I mean, how often do we see Demons as being the victims of humans and not the evil doers?