Monday, January 28, 2008

Strangers In Death by Nora Roberts

As a huge fan of the In death series I eagerly await each installment of this series and this book was no exception. I must admit I did not find it as easy to get into as the previous books but at books end was again not disappointed. Murder is always an insult to Eve and this case has many personal issues involved in it. A few surprises are in store for the reader as well and continuing story lines will be very interesting and probably intertwined with further mystery and mayhem.Personal issues are dealt with in an almost surreal way but in keeping with the lives that Eve and Roarke lead.A new storyline develops with a person of Eves acquaintance from an earlier novel and it will be very interesting to see how far this relationship is going to enhance or hinder Eve. All in all a great read and * * * * .

1 comment:

Jackie (Literary Escapism) said...

I'm a fan of Nora Roberts, but I've been shying away from her JD Robb persona. I've been reading so many reviews that say they're good, that I think I'm going to try Naked in Death.