Monday, February 11, 2008

Innocent as Sin by Elizabeth Lowell

I am so glad I read this book as the first novel I read by this author did not impress me a great deal. This book however was a real page turner. Suspense and intrigue, murder, art, high society arms dealers and international bankers all combine in a novel that is fast paced, action packed and interesting. A personal banker becomes involved in laundering dirty money and before she has a chance to see which way the wind blows she is thrown into an international politically motivated adventure that leaves her shell shocked and unarmed against a killer with no morals and even less scruples.Our dashing hero rides to the rescue but are his motives any more pure or is he also a man with a mission of his own to fulfill. As I stated before a great read and * * * *

No comments: