Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Slave To Sensation by Nalini Singh

Another new author and all I can say is why did I wait so long to read this book. In a world dominated by those with psy skills with no feelings what so ever, the lead character meets her match when she comes up against a changeling alpha who senses more than what is obvious. With a hidden agenda of his own and several murders to solve trust wars with lust and the lives of all concerned are about to be changed forever. This book is sexy, erotic,fascinating and a great debut novel in the Psi/changeling series. I highly recommend this book and will happily follow the other three installments. * * * * * from me....... high praise indeed.

1 comment:

Jackie (Literary Escapism) said...

I love this series. The books only get better and I can't wait to get my hands on the fourth one in September. I love the clashing of the Psy mentality with the Changeling emotionalism.